Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

The weekend

The weekend
On saterday me and my dad and my mum we went to the famly farm. When we got up to my nane's part of the my dad got my moterbike off the back of the truck when the bike got off the back of the truck I started the moterbike and then me and my dad went to the house down the hill me and my dad. When we come back up the hill I got stack after I got unstuck I went back to my dads truck when my dad finish puting the bikes on the back of the truck we went back home it was a cool day. 






1 comment:

  1. Hi there Rangamarama, it is Koda commenting on your blog. When I read your story it sounded like you had a good time, it made me feel like I was there aswell. Have you tried rereading your work before publishing to correct punctuation, spelling and making sure it makes sense, and also if you are wanting to visit my blog, my blog address is here:
    http://kpskodan.blogspot.com

    Kind Regards
    Koda

    ReplyDelete